scroll down for more
OUT OF BOUNDS AND COURSE BOUNDARIES
Out of Bounds (Rule 18.2)
1. Out of bounds is defined by all walls and fences that mark the boundaries of the course.
Internal Out of Bounds
2. During play of the 2nd and 11th holes the part of the course on the left side of those holes, defined
by white stakes, is out of bounds.
SPECIAL OR REQUIRED RELIEF PROCEDURES
Protection of Young Trees (Rule 16)
1. The young trees identified by stakes or guards are no play zones:
If a player's ball lies anywhere on the course other than in a penalty area and it lies on or touches such a tree or such a tree interferes with the player's stance or area of intended swing, the player must take
relief under Rule 16.1f. (This is without penalty)
ABNORMAL COURSE CONDITIONS AND INTEGRAL OBJECTS
Abnormal Course Conditions (including Immovable Obstructions) (Rule 16)
1. All stone distance markers on the course are treated as immovable obstructions from which free relief is allowed under Rule 16.1.
2. All vehicle tracks and tyre ruts on the course are treated as abnormal course conditions from which free relief is allowed under Rule 16.1.
1. The stone water troughs and drain covers on the 1st & 10th holes are integral objects.
(This means they are part of the challenge of the course and so free relief cannot be taken from these objects).
The penalty for a breach of local rules is the General Penalty i.e. loss of hole in match play and a two stroke penalty in stroke play.
Golf Buggies are allowed by permission of the Committee on production of a medical certificate and up to date insurance certificate.
View the complete set of Chatsworth Golf Club Rules